Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a slacker... not really.

Sorry, I know it's been several days but I got swamped with multiple mailings at work. I have been reading the book a little bit when I can. The story is interesting but, I just feel a little awkward reading it sometimes. Helen starts stalking Sophie...... yeeeaaaa.... so after she got the guy, she is hellbent on going over every small detail of his old life. Not that she even wants to be with Matthew now or anything. She's just.... ya know.... super curious.... I guess???? Kinda odd.

But if you can get over that, it's a good story. Entertaining and whatnot.

So like I say, I am super busy at work. When I left today I only had one more mailing to do. Hopefully (cross your fingers) I will be able to finish it tomorrow and I won't get anymore this week. I also start classes on Thursday. So I hate to say it, but I think my reading pace has officially slowed. Boo. Sorry. But I am still working on the order of the reading list, and putting a place on here where you can suggest books. I am thinking about adding Dear John, ya know, the one they made a movie out of. Someone on FB just read it and now I am interested. We will see....

Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment